vacAtiOn experience

        Winter vacation holidays!! 

On 18 poush our exam finished.& On 19 poush my winter vacation started. During the 1st day of my winter vacation, my tour begin on that day and I have not gone tour so I became sad. But my mother she doesn't she me sad so she send me mamaghar & I  have lots of fun 
I have met my old friends.

I arrrived from my home at 11 and I reached at 4 p.m. 2nd day my friend had called me in her  birthday celebration.
I am little bit sad because of not sending tour. But I have missed the moment & memories with friends.

3rd day, I watch TV. 
& I helped maiju in kitchen & washing clothes.  Then after I became bore so, I went outside with friend that day it was raining. Then I sleep.

4th day, I went reema house.we didn't go anywhere. We both started making tiktok together. Then we eat pani puri and laphing.

5th day, I helped mother. I helped her to make samosha .that day me, my sister and mother we made it & eat it.

6th day,  Abilasha came to my home & we did homework .

7th day,  I became sick so this day I have sleep whole day.

8th day,   I am doing homework but the answers didn't came .I asked sister to solve this problem.

9th day, I feel good and I helped mother in kitchen .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog