My father

My Father
A father is a man who guides, loves and cares for his children. A father is a person who acts as the pillar of strength and support for his children. Father is a real hero for there children. Father is also a good friend of the life who always instruct them to go on the right path. A father is the one who always help in every situation of our life.

My father is very kind hearted person and my real hero and best friend. He is the one who cares and support me in every situation in my life. He tells me about his all the struggles of life and his success. He is the person who  me about the etiquettes, humanity and ethics. A father is the caring person for all the family. He is the one who does hardwork for their family for happy life. He is the one who teaches us about what is right and what is wrong in our life. He is the one who helps me in every situation in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog